The Le Hutereau gîtes, which are family owned and managed, are situated in the Mayenne department in the heart of rural France. Surrounded by beautiful countryside they are 15 km south of Normandy and 10 km east of Brittany. It's the perfect location for exploring and enjoying the local area or for relaxing by the heated swimming pool.
Our country cottages (Sauvignon, Chenin and Muscadet) were once the farmyard barn, which has more recently been sympathetically converted to provide practical and comfortable accommodation. The three self-catering holiday cottages, or gîtes, are situated across the courtyard from the main house. They are constructed of traditional materials, including stone walls, oak beams and slate roofs. Le Hutereau has extensive grounds to enjoy whilst each gîte has its own patio area complete with outdoor furniture, a parasol and a barbecue.
The gîtes have been extensively refurbished and modernised to a high standard. Each gîte boasts a fully equipped kitchen, a flat screen television (receiving UK Freesat and French TV) and a free WiFi. Furthermore each gîte has its own log burner in the open-plan living area with electric heating available for use during the colder months.
3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining area.
- Bed linen, bath towels and pool towels are included
- Child-friendly cottages – stair gates, cots and high chairs are all available free of charge upon request.
- Large grounds with a selection of toys, outdoor games and a Wendy house
- No hidden charges
- A welcome pack of bread, butter, milk, tea, coffee, sugar, bottle of wine, toilet roll and kitchen towel.
- Heated swimming pool. Open May to October
Le Hutereau, 53500, St-Denis-de-Gastines, Mayenne, France